|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
A random insane crack Halloween OC meme :: BlankRULES:
- Pick 13 of your OCs in any order. If you don’t have 13 OCs use canon, borrow yer friends's char, whatever.
- Don't look at the numbers in the questions while picking the characters!
- Link back to the blank.
- Have fun!
PICK YOUR LOVELIES!
1. Before you do anything, you found  and  in your room in the middle of a staring contest. What was your reaction and do they ask you for candies?
2. Phew. You managed to shove them back to their world(s). For some reason, people in 's world immediately praising his/her fabulous hair when they see him/her. Why is that? (If  doesn't have hair or fur, choose whatever body part you want)
3. Meanwhile  have been hired to be the new mascot of a Halloween supply shop and is standing in the shop all dressed up neatly in a lolita dress (with a matching wig too if you want) when  walks in and sees him/her.
4. Ooh  was the old mascot of the shop before
How It Began"God, your two o'clock is here."
"I have a two o'clock?"
"He's been here since 7:45. I figured it's only polite to... sir."
God sighed. "Fine, send him in."
While He waited God cleared His desk of papers and blueprints; no need for outsiders to see His plans. Soon enough the door to His office opened and God stood, smiled, held out a hand towards one of the two visitor's chairs.
"God! Great stuff you're doing in sector 2-7-0! Great stuff!"
The man's hands were clammy, his handshake limp. Rumpled suit, porkpie hat, briefcase... oh Jes-- oh dear, a salesman. God's smile slipped a little but He soldiered on gamely. With luck He could shoo the poor guy away in a few minutes.
"So, what can I do for you?"
The man sat, briefcase across his knees. "Sector 2-7-0! Everyone's talking about it! What do you call it? Man and merman?"
"Man and woman, actually. And thanks. But we're pretty busy around here, and..."
"Oh! Right! No time for the wicked, eh?" The salesman winked and popped his briefcase,
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More